On Thursday 21st, Ross Welford (author of the ‘Whole School Read’) came to talk to Year 7 in the Sandpit. Everyone enjoyed a great session with Ross explaining why reading is so magical and how to write a story. Together with Year 7, he wrote a short story called “Lost and Found” and challenged everyone to re-write to enter in his competition: He later signed copies of his new book and spent time with the students. Many thanks for coming to see us Ross.
Ross Welford Competition Details
Re-write “Lost and Found”
- Make any changes you like
- Make it as long (or short) as you like
- Win a complete set of signed books PLUS
- 20+ books for your school library!
- Closing date: June 30, 2019
Full details can be found at : www.rosswelford.com